Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving continued

Thursday: Maggie (Jordan's sister) flew in around 2:00.
Jordan's mom and my mom did ALL  the cooking for our Thanksgiving dinner. I usually spend most of the time just cleaning up after these ladies. :)
We had such an amazing spread of food and wine. We spent the whole afternoon hanging out and watching football.

Friday: Dad and I went for a nice long walk at the Richland Greenway. This Greenway is so great because it's so peaceful with the woods/streams/and beautiful golf course.






Friday night my parents and I cooked a Gulf Seafood Feast!! It was awesome!! They brought up fresh oysters from Mobile and gulf shrimp. We had a wonderful Shrimp boil: Shrimp/corn/potatoes/and sausage. Mom and Dad then fried up the oysters and red fish. It was all so good and makes me miss Mobile so much sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment