Monday, August 6, 2012

My amazing discovery

This weekend I discovered the most amazing thing ever. I mean I can't even describe how excited I was when I found this at the store. Ok...........................are you ready for something that will change your life?!?!?!............................................................

Box Wine!!!!!! I'm serious!!! Box Wine is  NOT what it used to be. We all remember the "Franzia Wine box". You can get some awesome wines in a box now! I was about to buy a bottle of "my go to wines". It's a $10.99 bottle of red wine. The sales person at the liquor store introduced me to "THE BOX". I got a box of THE SAME RED WINE FOR $19.99 AND IT'S 4 BOTTLES WORTH.
4 BOTTLES FOR LESS THAN 2 BOTTLES OF WINE!!!!


$19.99 for 4 bottles worth of wine


I've heard this one is good


I may buy this shirt. 




No comments:

Post a Comment