Friday, September 7, 2012

Boston Last Day

Jordan had his work meeting on Tuesday, so I spent the morning/afternoon by myself touring around Boston.   

Add caption

My Lunch Date

Had to have some Claim Chowder

Boston Tea Party Museum

Top of the Hub. We had cocktails while overlooking all of Boston

Fenway Park

Tuesday night: Jordan and I went to a Sox game at Fenway Park. This is a must do if you go to Boston. I don't really like baseball, but it was fun seeing this stadium. There isn't a bad seat in the house at this stadium and you can walk all around it during the game, so I suggest getting cheap tickets or seats in the Green Monster is you can get them.

Pre-game beers at CasknFlagon. Famous bar across from stadium







That was our trip! If you are planning a visit, do not hesitate to ask me any questions about where to go, where to stay, or what to do. It was an awesome trip with my hubby. 
Thanks Jordan for all the memories!!!!! I love you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment