Friday, September 14, 2012

Weekend Continued

Sunday morning, we spent another long day at the beach. It was an absolute blast.
My "beach days" are a little different than they used to be. 3 years ago you would have seen me laying out all day, no hat, SPF 8 and I would be tanning bed tan before I even went to the beach.

Now, I'm noticing the wrinkles and sun spots and my lay out routine is slightly different.
First, I get spray tanned before I even go to the beach, so it looks like I've been out in the sun all day but haven't at all. :)
Second: There is nothing but SPF 30, 50 and 85 in my beach bag

I not only wear at hat, but I wear a giant hat and cover-up most of the day now.

And my new favorite purchase of the year. My new beach chair with an umbrella attached, so I can stay out of the sun. 

Here a few more pictures from our trip.



Marty with her bling on




No comments:

Post a Comment