Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm coming back

I keep taking a few "breaks" from blogging, but I promise to get back to it on a regular basis.
Reasons for my absence:
1) We were out of town for my BFF's wedding! It was amazing and can't wait to show you the pictures.
2) We spent all last weekend cleaning up the yard of leaves only to have 2x as many back on the ground.
3) I've been planning for DAYS for my 30th birthday!!!!! It's the Auburn/Vandy game in Nashville on my actual birthday. I have tons of friends coming from out of town and a big birthday party to celebrate the occasion. I can't wait to post all about the fun. I rarely do anything for my birthday, so this is kind of exciting for me. I haven't had an actual party since my 21st birthday and that was a night to remember.




No comments:

Post a Comment