Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oil change

This was my experience at the Oil Change place the other day: I swear I'm not exaggerating AT ALL. This is exactly what happened btn me and the car guy. I can't make this shit up. 

While sitting in my car looking at my ODO at the oil place, waiting on my new oil change sticker the following took place. 
 NOTICE: I AM ACTUALLY SITTING IN MY CAR PHYSICALLY LOOKING AT THE ODOMETER. THE GUY IS LITERALLY STANDING NEXT TO ME. 

Me: Sir this sticker says 95000 miles and i have 158,000 miles on my car. Can i have a new sticker??

Guy: Are you sure bc your sheet says 95000

Me: Sir, I'm LOOKING at my ODO, I'm pretty confident. I'm thinking this guy has got to be kidding. He is actually telling me that his "sheet" says so, so it must be true even though he is right next to my car. 

Guy: Well, your sheet says 95000 
Ok he seriously can't think outside of what his sheet says!!!!! This is ridiculous dude. 

Me: Seriously, its my car; I know for a fact i have more than 95,000 miles. I dont care what the sheet says, THE SHEET IS WRONG! Would you like to look yourself??? Can i please have a new sticker?!?!

Guys comes back with a new sticker FINALLY and it says 958,000 miles and asks me if that's correct.
I swear I'm not making this up. It says: 958,000 miles!!!

Yes, I'm about to have 1 million miles on my car, BEST CAMRY EVER!!!!!!

Kind of scared these guys just changed my oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment