Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Planners

Does anyone else get as excited about new planners as I do???
I used to use my ecalendar all the time, but I went back to a good old fashion paper planner a few years ago and I LOVE IT. I have been through so many planners and I am very particular about the kind I like and FINALLY found the perfect one a couple years ago.
I just got my 2013 planner today and it's already filling up FAST!!
I have about a billion baby showers already on the books.

Anyways, this is the one I have been very pleased with: It has a snap shot of the month (which is the best feature of all) and then more detailed weeks. It's still very simple though and not alot of other fluff you don't need. I went for the bigger planner this year and ALREADY LOVE IT.

Blue Sky Planners and you can get them at Office Max.




No comments:

Post a Comment