Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Ollie

OMG, our Ollie is 1 year old today! Never Ever Ever in a million years would I have thought I could love a little 6 1/2 pound dog as much as I do. Ollie has been an absolute blessing and joy to our little family. He can certainly be a pain in the butt sometimes, but then he gives you these adorable puppy eyes and you just can't stay mad. The first few months were hardok really tough, ok I tried to give him away a few times. He has certainly grown on me and Jordan more than we could have ever imagined. 

Happy Bday Ollie!




This is my surprised face aka "WHAT THE HELL JORDAN, YOU SURPRISED ME WITH A DOG!!!!"

First night

Our first outfit as a puppy

Ollie in his rain jacket 

I mean seriously, look at that face!

He looks so much better after haircuts

With his daddy! I love these boys so much!

Team USA outfit. He loved the Olympics

Cheering on the Gator/Tigers

Ollie LOVES to get in our bed. 

Happy 1 year!



1 comment: