Tuesday, July 17, 2012

And there was LIGHT

Sorry I missed yesterday on the blogging! After starting this blog, I fully appreciate those people that can do this every single day. Geezzz, it's like a full time job.
Things have been pretty uneventful around here lately so my blog has not been very "Dramatic". Have no fear though, Jordan and I have a couple house projects coming up which I'm sure will be delightful!

Weekend Recap:
It rained again all night Friday and all day Saturday, so we didn't do much of anything. I actually worked on cleaning up my gmail. It appears after going through 4 phones last year I had all my contacts saved 4 TIMES!!!! It took all day, but I finally got all my contacts somewhat organized. Hopefully, the next new phone everything will just transfer over nice and easy.

Sunday: We had LIGHT!! After almost a week of rain (that we needed), it was sunny finally Sunday. Sooooo...... of course what did Jordan want to do?????? Yes, We  Jordan did yard work. I helped a little but not really. I told you I absolutely HATE yard work. I tried to cut the grass and lasted 3 minutes.



We also watched Golf again! I will say I'm getting really into it now. I should start my golf lessons on Sunday!!! I'm not even sure what to expect, but it should be interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment