Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Weekend Recap

So I wanted to recap the weekend:
Friday: I made the most amazing steak dinner.
Flank Steak: Marinated in Dales low sodium for about 30 minutes, S&P each side, cook medium
Sauteed Onions and mushrooms in olive oil
The very best part about the meal: Blue Cheese sauce: about 1/4 (maybe a little more) cup blue cheese, 2 tbsp butter, and chives melt together
Topped the steak with the Blue cheese sauce and then topped with the mushrooms and onions!
It was one of the best meals I've ever made.
Side: sauteed veggies in olive oil

Jordan and I watched the Olympic Opening Ceremony on Friday night.
Saturday we got up and hit golf balls. I practiced my chipping and putting.
We then decided to WASH THE ENTIRE HOUSE. Yes, you heard me right. We got out the bucket, hose and brushes and WASHED OUR ENTIRE HOUSE TOP TO BOTTOM. I had every intention to pay someone to do this, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It looks sooooooooo much better.

Saturday night, we were exhausted from all the house stuff, so we stayed in and watched more Olympics.
Here are some pictures of my BOYS!!! Seriously LOVE THEM!!!


I mean precious!





No comments:

Post a Comment