Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Cindy Lou!!!

Today is my little sister's birthday!!!!!
Happy Birthday to the most amazing sister in the world. My sister is one of the most precious and important people in my life. I can't imagine my life without her. We have been best friends since day 1. She is such a kind, generous, SMART and easy going person. She would do anything for a friend. We love to travel together or just sit on the couch and drink wine. We can spend all night on skype just sitting and talking as if we are in the same room. We both went to Auburn, so we LOVE football season! We don't get to see each other as much but when we do we pick up right where we left off as if we had just seen each other yesterday. I'm so proud of the amazing, strong and beautiful woman she has become over the years! I love you Cindy Lou!!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment