Monday, July 9, 2012

My Visit to Atlanta


I am so beyond blessed to have the most amazing friends in the world. You know those girlfriends that you can talk to about ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. You can spend the whole weekend just hanging out in your pjs. The ones that will be there for you ALWAYS!!!
Well, I'm fortunate to have a number of those amazing friends. I went to Atlanta to visit one of them this past weekend, one of my very Best Friends in the whole world, Michelle! We were sorority sisters at Auburn together and have been friends for almost 10 years now. 


These are some older pictures of us

Anyways, Michelle has had her hands full for the last couple of years. When her son was about 6 months old, she then found out she was pregnant with TWINS!!! She has 3 BOYS under the age of 3, so its very hard for her to do anything but hang out with kids all day.. She is freakin Super Mom!!! I mean, I don't know how the heck she does it .

I will recap our weekend this week since there is loads to share and it would be too much for one post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment