Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My First Day

So, I got to Atlanta and the fun started. I went up on Thursday night, so I was able to spend a lot of time with Michelle and the kids. Thursday: We played with the Twins and Gates in their playroom and then started dinner. Dinner can be a process when you are trying to feed 2 babies and a 2 years old. Honestly, I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE DOES IT.

The Twins: Jack and Teddy





I was responsible for the kids for 5 minutes, just 5 minutes. I, seriously lost one child. I couldn't find him anywhere. I was trying to help Gate go potty, Teddy was playing with some stuff and Jack was walking around. Well, in 20 seconds, Jack managed to go across the entire house and out the side door. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't keep my eye on them for 5 MINUTES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment