Friday, July 13, 2012

Kind of a boring week


This week was pretty uneventful. It rained all week which was awesome!!!! We needed it so bad but of course now our weeds are OUT OF CONTROL. I'm sure Jordan will want to pull weeds this weekend, booooooooooooo. Like I said before, I absolutely HATE pulling weeds. The roofers did finish up this week with the gutters, so we are the proud new owners of a 2012 roof and gutters.

One thing exciting did happen this week. I got a haircut!!!!! You know when your hair seems just fine and then one day you wake up and it's just horrible, it's long, it wont style, nothing works!! Ok, you might be thinking, so what? I just don't get my haircut that much because it feels like it's so expensive. Well, I have figured out that MY DOG gets a haircut once a month and it's MORE EXPENSIVE THAN MINE. Also, my husband gets his haircut more than me and it's more than mine. That being said, I'm treating myself to a haircut more often!


I did take more pictures of my baby this week! He loves his green dog! I swear I never thought I would be this crazy. I made fun of people that did this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment