Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Funny Fight

Ok, so I thought I would take a little break from my work trip and tell y'all about our Sunday. So, I didn't get much sleep at my meeting all week, had to get up at 3:00 in the morning on Saturday to come home, and traveled all day. I was exhausted to say the least!!!!! So Sunday rolled around and of course the dog is up and ready to play about 7:30. I wasn't having any part of it. All I wanted to do was go back to sleep.


I let the dog out and then tried to go back to sleep. Ollie wasn't haven't any part of that and I was pissed. All I wanted to do was sleep and Jordan was still in bed. He finally got up and I went back to bed and slept until almost 12:30. 12:30!!!!!!!! I mean how tired must I have been. Anyways, so I get up and walk in the kitchen.

Now let's recap, Jordan has been up since about 8:30 and it's now 12:30. He is sitting on the couch reading his book. I look over and there on the stove is the STILL DIRTY PIZZA PAN from the night before.

I mean I lost it! Seriously, YOU HAVE BEEN UP FOR 4 HOURS AND DIDN'T THINK TO CLEAN THE PIZZA PAN!!
Now yall might be thinking this girl is C-R-A-Z-Y. and yes I can be but there was just something about this that sent me over the edge.

We had a BLOW UP FIGHT ABOUT THE DAMN PIZZA PAN. And we are both so hardheaded neither one of us was backing down.

We didn't talk the rest of the day. Seriously, we rarely spoke a word to each other. By the end of the day, we were just fine, haha.  I mean isn't marriage funny sometimes, I mean how ridiculous.




Also, Jordan got the cutest Father's Day card from Ollie. Wasn't that so sweet of him???? I, however, did not get a Mother's Day card.

















1 comment: