Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Recap

Oh Monday you have come again. :(

Jordan and I had a great weekend. We had such a blast NOT doing laundry, working on the house, doing yard work, cleaning the house or running errands.
Friday, I cooked Deer steaks, asparagus, and made up a new twice baked potato recipe:

This is not my actual potato.

Anyways, here is the recipe: This was for 2 potatoes
Bake potatoes for 1 hour, 10 minutes on 400 (I rubbed mine with olive oil for the last 20 minutes)
Scope out potato and smash in a big bowl
Mix: Greek plain yogurt (yep instead of sour cream), 1/2 skim milk, 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, about 3 tablespoons butter (I used my spray butter so that is why I used 3 tablespoons-not real butter)
You can also add green onions
Put mixture back in potato and cook for 20 minutes on 350
As you can see my whole recipe is really low fat

I did 1 potato with that recipe and then I did a whole new recipe:
I toke that original potato mixture and I added my own twist:
To that mixture I added:
about 1/4 cup of Blue Cheese and 1/3 cup of Buffalo sauce
YEP: I made buffalo blue cheese twice baked potatoes! They were AWESOME!!!!

We spent Saturday at Jordan's cousins pool. It was so nice because it was 1 Million degrees in Nashville. Ok, 1 million might be a little dramatic but it was freakin hot and humid. It has been pretty mild this summer in Nashville, so this heat wave sucks!!!


Saturday night, we went to our friends, Carlos and Britini for Carlos's Fishing Themed Birthday. It was such a blast hanging out with friends. We played corn hole, yard tennis, ate great food and most of us were home by 10:30, LOVE THOSE KIND OF NIGHTS.


Birthday Boy!

I can't leave out the most amazing part of the night: HAVE Y'ALL HEARD OF TWINE?!?!?!?!
It's a mix between country line dancing but some booty grooving. It's AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I mean it's everything you want in dancing and so fun (and it's a workout, HELLO-fun workout-yes please)! We danced the night away with our lovely Twine King: Cory Walker. He can do party's for you and everything: Please check them out on facebook and online: www.stillkickinit.com





We finished the weekend out with a trip to Waffle House!!!! I have not been to waffle house in probably 3 years. The best place to ruin your whole weeks worth of diet and exercise. It was soooooooooooooooo freakin good though.



Jordan played golf some this weekend as well-these dang tournaments have him thinking he is a golfer now. Jordan has so many hobbies, but he sure does love them so I guess I'll put up with it because I do love the guy.









No comments:

Post a Comment