Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Inspiration behind the blog (Re-wind Wednesday)

Over the next couple of months, I'm going to re-wind a little to explain the title of the blog and inspiration behind wanting to start this blog. I have always had a "dramatic" personality and there is nothing wrong with that. I think I offer a fun flare to every situation. I am a type A, planner, high strung kind of person. Jordan is a go with the flow, laid back kind of person. He pretty much lets me do my thing, and it works out perfectly for our marriage. Yes, we still butt heads and tempers will rise but for the every day adventures of life it works out for us. So back to the blog, we have realized that on the every day stuff that we do pretty well, but.......... Since we have bought our house and been married, there has been a lack of everyday stuff. We have had some of the most outrageous, once in a lifetime things happen to us in the last 2 1/2 years. I will try and recap as best I can over the next couple of months about all of these things and how we handled it. It has been a very crazy, DRAMATIC ride. It has been a real test of patience, love, and all around sanity.

Here is a snapshot:
The 1000 year Nashville flood that happened May 2010. This was our very first weekend home as a married couple.


The gas line and tree stump disaster in the front yard:

The Tree fall of May 2011: Yes,that is the only way in and out of our driveway

I don't have pictures of it but we also have:
Lighting striking the yard-blew out the air conditioner (summer of 2011)
The first time the water heater broke (April of 2010)
The second time the water heater broke (April of 2012)
Hail Damage (March 2012)-we have already discussed this one









No comments:

Post a Comment