Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Random Wednesday

Totally Random Post: As I hope ALL OF KNOW, this is going to be a huge election year. 

If you don't follow politics, I at least hope you educate yourselves a little on the issues facing our nation. Being that I LOVE POLITICS and Our Nation, I will try and give y'all some shorthand of what's going on during the next few months.
If you think you shouldn't care, you SHOULD BE ASHAMED!

These are REAL ISSUES, I don't care if you are Democrat or Republican. These are going to be effecting your children and grandchildren.


If you haven't seen this before, this is our National Dept Clock. It never stops going up!

The National Underemployment Rate is 8.2%. That doesn't include all the people that have just stopped looking for work. Even College Graduates are having to move back home because they can't find jobs.
States are BROKE, Pensions are BROKE, Medicare is BROKE, Social Security is Broke

Dont even get me started on Government Waste: Democrats and Republicans are to blame!

So that being said: I am a registered Republican, but I am really getting to know the issues at hand now and want to make sure we make our Nation better for future generations. In my opinion I think Republicans share my belief right now on some of the major issues going forward. I will, however, try and give both side of the story for the issues.
 For the first time ever, I decided to contribute to the GOP National Committee. I encourage you to have a look at your party and if you really believe in what they say then get involved:



No comments:

Post a Comment