Friday, June 22, 2012

Southwest

I'm the kind of person that will voice my opinion about a lot of things. I really voice my opinion when I REALLY LOVE SOMETHING AND WHEN I REALLY DON'T!

I LOVE SOUTHWEST!


I fly A LOT for someone that doesn't "fly" for their job. I probably fly 6-10 times a year and I have flown almost every single airline. Once I moved to Nashville, I started flying Southwest and then started flying Southwest A LOT! Why Southwest???? Why do I love it so much??????


If you have never flown SW, I'm really sorry because you are missing out. They have the funniest flight attendants and pilots, great prices, 2 free bags, no change fees, easy cancellations with no fees, easy board, great points system and some of the best SERVICE in the world.

I had the pleasure of meeting a SW flight attendant the other day, and I asked her. "What makes Southwest so awesome?" and she said that the CEO's motto has always been to treat your employees well and they will treat your customers well.
Wow!!! Doesn't seem very ground breaking, but what a thought.


I had such a great flight onetime that I wrote SW a letter to tell them. I would suggest that if you ever have a great Customer Service experience that you let the CEO, Manager, Owner know! Customer Service seems to be a thing of the past, but these companies need to know that we as consumers really appreciate it still.

No comments:

Post a Comment